Sunday, May 16, 2010

Barbara, Janet, and Facebook - Thing 12

Facebook. Everybody is talking about it, participating in it and have fun with it. I think that having a library a Facebook wall page would be a great place to communicate with all kinds of library acitivies!

I decided to create an alter ego for my Facebook entry and opted to use the name of my character in my senior play. Now this is not the first time I have used this name as I have a great fondness for Janet. My Janet didn't have a last name so I decided on Brown. You can find her as janet_brown6810@yahoo.com. I am younger and live in Duncanville, but for Facebook purposes I am happy to be her and live there.

I enjoyed this experience and had fun with it and maybe one day soon I will join as me, but for now this was good for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment