Monday, May 17, 2010

Google.Docs - Thing 16

Google Docs can be opened, used and shared ~ anywhere and with anyone. I created a new document in Google.Docs and was surprised about how much like Word it is. I changed the fonts and played around with the buttons and it response very much like Word. I check the View button to check on tool bars and it said the "Show spelling suggestions" was checked. When a word was mis-spelled a red wavy line would appear under but no Spell Check buttonseem to be available. I check the Help tab and selected Google Docs Help Center. When I asked about Spell Check, it told me a "ABC with a check mark" button should appear on the right hand side of the page. It was not there.

I upload a document from my files. It was very easy and quick. When I open it, it appeared exactly as it had when I created it in Word.

Getting to Know Google Docs was also helpful. It offered Keyboard Shortcut that were interested. You could really learn to get around on this site well. The really advantage is being able to access these file whenever you log on to a computer.

No comments:

Post a Comment