Tuesday, May 18, 2010

User Choice - Thing 22

My Choice:

Who: My Heritage
What: One of the web's leading family networks
Where: http://www.myheritage.com/
When: May 18, 2010
Why: Because I am alway interested in genealogy web sites and this allows you to create your own private family site where you and your family join together to build your family tree, share photos, preserve the family history forever, and keep up with family news, birthdays and events.
How: It was first place in Genealogy on SEOmoz.org

This was the most fun I have had with 23 things. I have started my family tree and am going to share it with my sisters.

1 comment:

  1. We're so glad that you like the application!
    Lot's of new tools and features coming out all the time to make the experience even better, so stay tuned!

    Best,
    Sebastien@myheritage.com

    ReplyDelete